Sunday, July 13, 2008

This morning....

I took the BOB for a stroll. Me and Jacob walked around our neighborhood. I couldn't wait to use it.  Didn't go jogging yet though because I don't have a pair of running shoes. The only tennishoes I have are vans, and they aren't good to run in, plus they are like 4 years old. I live in my flip flops so I really never buy shoes. Pretty pathetic! So, the Bob is so nice, it's like a rolls royce of strollers. My other stroller is sooooo hard to turn, It's like having a car w/ no power steering. The only thing I'm worried about is taking it to the store and just going out and about w/ it. I'm not sure how it's going to fit through doors. Plus it's super heavy. It's really hard for me to close it up and put it in my SUV. The lady in the store made it look so easy. I think I must be picking it up wrong, because every time I pick it up it feels like it's going to open back up on me. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I am so jealous. Mike already gave me the big fat no on getting one...sigh. Oh well maybe if I win the lottery I will treat myself to one.LOL My friend has one and they are a sweet ride and very easy to maneuver. Enjoy it. :)

Amy