Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chad's one year stats!


Today was Chad's one year check-up. I always hate taking him to the dr. because there's always shots involved, and today he had to get 5! He of course screamed his little lungs off, can't even think about it, I hated it! He weighs 23 lbs (50-75th percentile) and is 30.8 inches long (90th percentile). I thought he would for sure be in a higher percentile for his weight, but sounds to me like he's right around where he should be.

Chad's birthday party was a lot of fun. It was a bit cold because we had it under the tree's at the park, but was hot out on the playground. The kids had fun, and it was simple. I of course much prefer the parties at the house, but this was a nice change for once. And a lot less clean up! I will post pic's soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. Sounds like he is starting to even out. That is what Carter did after he turned a year old and started moving around. He is such a cutie and glad he had a great party.

Amy