Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Dunes

Last Sunday we spent the day w/ family visiting from up north at Newport Dunes. They had a spot for their RV right on the sand. We had a fun day of eating, drinking, and a bonfire w/ smores to top it off. When we got there Chad and Maddie headed right towards the water. I didn't realize that the sand was more like dirt there, because once we got to the water, it was muddy, ew! We also found out there was jelly fish warnings, and some kids actually caught a jelly fish in their bucket. So, playing in the water ended quickly. Here's a cute picture of Chad all muddy, so cute.





Here's Chad after eating his first smores. He loved it, he couldn't get enough of it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I would so have been out of that water too. I hate going into the ocean, because I hate when things brush against my feet or legs. That is why we are not big beach people. :)~

Mmmm you are making me hungry for smores.

Amy