Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chad's first pair of real shoes.

Tonight I took Chad to get his feet sized. He's been wearing Robeez, but since he's started walking I thought I better get him something that gives him a little more support and more safer in case he were to step on something. I couldn't believe it when they told me he was a size 6! He's only 12 months old and he's a 6? That is just crazy. These are the shoes I got Chad. I just got him some comfy sandals, something easy I can slip on him w/out having to put socks on him.

Maddie got sized and she's already a 9 1/2. She picked out these crazy sparkly shoes. She just had to have them. She was so excited to wear them home. They are Morgan and Milo shoes...

I was going to get me some running shoes, but there was no way Chad was going to last one more store, he only had one nap today and he was D-O-N-E!!!!! So, my shoes will have to wait until another day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are adorable and holy moly what big feet they have.LOL I wear a size 10 sometimes an 11. Carter wears an 8 1/2 already and it amazes me how fast their feet grow.

Amy

Tara said...

Those shoes are so cute! I love Maddie's shoes. I can't believe Chad wears a 6! Savannah is just barely getting into a 5, the size 4 sandals that she has from S.R. are almost too small. I guess your kids are going to have some big feet!!!