Thursday, July 10, 2008

Roseola??

The past few days Chad has been kinda fussy, hasn't had much of an appetite and had a small fever yesterday. I just thought he was getting more teeth in maybe. Well, Chris had today off, so I went into work, and he called me and said Chad woke up with a rash all over his face, tummy and back. Poor little guy. So, it clicked, w/ all the fussyness, no eating, it sounded like he got some kinda virus. Well, today I had an appointment w/ my Dr., which is also Chad's Dr., so I thought, I'll just bring him w/ me, and have the Dr. take a look at him and see what she thinks it is. Right when she saw him she said it looked like a Viral rash, could either be Fifth Disease or Roseola. I'm pretty sure after research it's roseola, he never got the red cheeks like you get with the fifth disease, I remember Maddie had that at Chad's age. They say once they have the rash they are no longer contagious, I just hope Maddie doesn't get it next.

No comments: