Thursday, December 13, 2007

Something spooky... yet silly!

So, last night I was rocking Maddie, and she pointed in the air and said "who's that guy?" And I said "what guy?" She pointed to nothing and said "that guy". I said "what's he look like?" And she said "he's white". So, I started to get a little freaked out, because here I'm thinking she's seeing a ghost. I called for Chris, and I told Maddie to tell daddy what she's seeing. So, she tells Chris, and he looked around and couldn't figure out what the hell she was talking about. So, Chris starts asking her questions about this guy, and she tells him he's white, with a big beard. Turns out, she was pointing to a christmas card, clear across the room hanging over the bar. We just started cracking up. Here I thought she was seeing a ghost.

Well, the reason I was thinking that is because she has this imaginary person, who she gets all scared about. His name is BOBBY. She says he lives in the hallway. Totally freaks me out. Sometimes she gets scared for no reason and will run really fast yelling "here comes Bobby". And sometimes when she sleeps she has these really bad night terrors. Where she'll start grabbing at the air, and will cry uncontrollably, there's no waking her what-so-ever, we just have to let her ride it out. Crazy stuff!

1 comment:

Tara said...

eek that is super scary! I would have freaked out too. And who the hell is BOBBY!?!!!! Wonder where she came up with that. Poot little thing.