Saturday, December 8, 2007

I feel like I'm ALWAYS shopping!

Does anyone else have this problem? I swear, I go to the store like 3-4 times a week it seems like. I think I have everything I need, then before I know it, I need diapers for Chad. Then I need diapers for Maddie. Then, Chad is out of applesauce. Uh oh, Maddie needs bananas again. Woops, out of Mac N Cheese! Crap, need more wipes. I swear, it's never-ending. And I don't ever have my own money because I work from home, and don't get many hours in, so I'm always having to write a check, then get it from Chris to put in my bank. Agh! I guess what I need to do is take an inventory before I leave the house. Maybe make a check-list. I just need to get a little more organized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too. I am always at the store. If it is not formula, it is diapers, or just browsing thru the store. I think it is just nice to be out and about. I get cabin fever so fast. Plus I love to run to Target because then I can get my Starbucks.LOL