Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa and Chad


So, we've been practicing with Maddie all month to see Santa. She was all ready and excited to see him. Even when we were standing in line, she was being so brave, rehearsing her lines, of what she wanted for Christmas. Then, when we got in there, we stood in front of Santa, and Santa started talking to her, and he asked her what she wanted for Christmas, and she said "I want the Rose Petal Cottage", and Santa said he'd see what he could do. Then I put Chad on Santa's lap, and asked Maddie if she would sit on his lap so we could get a picture so she could take it home and look at it, and the tears started flowing. She wouldn't let go of Chris for nothin. So, this year just a pic of Chad. He wasn't phased one bit as you can tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww at least she tried. I was terrified of Santa when I was little too. Glad Chad got to sit on Santa's lap. There will be no pics with Santa this year for us. Carter freaked when we had him try and Peyton hasn't been immunized yet so Mike won't let me put him on his lap.:( Oh well maybe next year.

Great picture. I just love Chad's dimples.

Tara said...

Yep. I can tell he totally hated it ;) Look at those dimples! He is so cute!