Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Little girl...... BIG feet!


We took Maddie to Stride Rite the other day to get her some new shoes, because we felt her old shoes were getting a little snug. I didn't want to believe it, because she was already in a size 8. It seems like every time we go to get her shoes, her feet have grown another 1/2 size. So, my suspicions were correct. She did need bigger shoes. The saleswoman said she was now a 9 1/2. I was like, no way! There's no way! The size 9 1/2's were monstorous! So, we settled for a size 9, which still looked so big on her feet, my little angel. I wanted to get her some boots (they looked like uggs), but the size 9's were too small (her toe was right at the edge) and they didn't come in 1/2 sizes. I just couldn't get her a size 10. Just didn't seem right.

No comments: