Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yesterday....

Chad took his first two steps. He's been standing and trying to balance on his own without holding on to anything. He's still a little wobbly, but is determined. He's been going from chair, to in-table, to couch, taking little steps, then falling into what-ever it is he's trying to reach. Hopefully he'll be walking by his first birthday. I can't believe he'll be one end of next month. He's just growing so fast. And it's sad to me because he's my last baby. I'm almost 100% positive we won't be having anymore. I'm so happy with my two children, they are more then I ever imagined them being. They bring so much happiness to my life. When ever I'm feeling sad or depressed, they cheer me up. The other day I was upset about something, can't remember exactly what it was, but Maddie wrapped her little arm around my leg and said "it's gonna be ok momma", kids just say the sweetest things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chad. I am sure he will be walking in no time. I bet he wants to chase after his sister so badly. :)

Amy