Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Car Seat for Chad

So, I've been desperately needing a new car seat for Chad. The weight limit for his Infant car seat went to 22 lbs. And that's how much he weighs, so we finally went out and purchased an Alpha Omega Elite car seat for him. We really wanted to get a Marathon Britax like Maddie's but they are so expensive. So, after I got home w/ the Alpha Omega, and took it out of the box, I started feeling a little guilty for not getting Chad the better car seat like we got Maddie. So, I boxed it back up, took it back the next day, and spent the extra $120 and got him the Marathon just like Maddie's. I'm so glad I did. You really can't beat the Britax car seats, they are the best, and so comfy for them. I'll post pic's later of him in his brand new comfy car seat.

We took the kids to the Discovery Center today. What a rip off, terrible idea taking them on the weekend. It was so packed, Maddie couldn't even play w/ any of the stuff because all the rowdy kids running like mad everywhere. We'll have to take her during the week I guess.

Work tomorrow.

Chad's 9 month appt. on the 1st. Will post his stats then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pondered whether or not to buy the Britax, but forward facing it only holds up to 50 some pounds...right???? We got the Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 for Carter and I love it. It holds up to forward facing 100lbs and I want to keep him in a 5 point harness as long as I can. It goes from an infant seat..to a toddler seat...to a booster seat. You are right the Britax are expensive, but I have heard great things about them. I think we will get the Eddie Bauer for Peyton too. I am still undecided though.

Amy