Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday



We had a pretty mellow Easter. Chris was in bed all day with a terrible cold, the kids and I were finally over our sickness, and we just kinda veged all day. Our day started with Maddie seeing her easter basket, she was so excited with all the candy. My bad, shouldn't have gotten her so much, she insisted of having a cadbury egg for breakfast. What the heck, it was easter!

My brother and Lisa came over, we made sandwiches for lunch, drank some wine, and roller skated. Ok, so it's been years since I've roller skated, and I felt a little silly, but it was fun :)

Derek and Lisa surprised Maddie and Chad with fun Easter Baskets. NO CANDY! HURRAY!


Maddie got a kick out of her princess heels, too cute.


In all we had a great day, other then Chris being sick of course.

No comments: