Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Chad's 9 month stats!


Took Chad to the Dr. today for his 9 month check up. He weighs 21.8 lbs (75th percentile) and is 31 inches long(95th percentile). Dr. said he is a very healthy boy. When Chad was born, his testicles hadn't dropped because he was a little early, happens in some premature babies, not many though. Anyway, both of his testicles dropped by the time he was 3 months, and at every appt. the Dr. checks to make sure he's all there. But, today, the Dr. had a hard time finding one of his testicles. So weird. Poor little guy. I know it's there somewhere, I guess sometimes you have to milk them down, who knew? The Dr. said to keep an eye out and I may need to take him in for an ultrasound and take him to a neurologist. I pray he's ok and that we don't have to worry about surgery. I would just die. Anyway, no shots for my little pumpkin this time around, phew! I do have to take him to the lab sometime and get his iron levels checked before he turns one.

No comments: