Saturday, January 19, 2008

No more diapers for Maddie!!!!

Well, it's official, Madison is potty trained! I knew it was true when we went to the grocery store the other night. I put on a pull-up because we were leaving the house. Halfway through our grocery shopping, she said "Momma, let's go poop!" Agh, poop of all things! I know I shouldn't have told her this, but I said if she couldn't hold it that it was ok to go in her diaper. Only because I was dreading the dirty public bathroom. She looked at me a little confused and said "ok momma". Then I thought to myself, gosh, I shouldn't have said that, it probably really confused her. Then she looked up at me and said "No momma, lets go poop in the potty!" So, I said, ok, let's go find the bathroom. So, we found the bathroom, and I put toilet paper over the toilet and a seat protector, Maddie was laughing so hard, it was pretty funny. So, I put her up on the toilet and held on to her for dear life, because those toilets are huge! She went poo, and was so excited she went in the big potty. She ran out and ran up to Chris and said "Dadda, I did it!!!" So we let her pick out something from the store for being so good. She picked out PEZ, of course it had to be candy :) Little stinker!

No comments: