Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm so proud!!



Well, one of my New Years resolutions was to get Maddie potty trained. Starting this week, we have been putting her in big girl undies. We only have been putting a diaper on her at nap times and to go to sleep at night. We keep asking her if she has to go potty, and she says no, but then we take her to the pot, and she'll go. So, by today, I finally think she's got it! She finally went poo in the potty, this has been her biggest challenge yet. She's been doing great going pee, with a few little accidents here and there (none today), but today she actually came up to me and said she had to go poo! I ran her to the potty, and she actually went. I got tears in my eyes I was so proud of her! Kinda silly, but I can't help it. She's growing so fast, way too fast for me. I am happy though to only have to buy diapers for Chad now, phew!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Whoopeeeee! Go Maddie!