Monday, January 14, 2008

My diet "officially" starts today!

I was suppose to start my diet on January 1st. Well, for some reason, I just couldn't get in the right frame of mind to do so. First of all, I didn't have the right food, had to go shopping to buy everything good for me. Chris and my mom both eat fast food a lot, and my mom is always buying sweets. So, this house is nothing but one big temptation! Everywhere you look, there's either cookies, or chips or chocolate, cake, agh! So, finally I went to the store last night and bought a bunch of TV Dinners, 100 calorie pac's, diet coke, and lowfat wheat thins. I didn't buy any vege's, just apples. Easy stuff. So, I figure if I eat a bowl of special K for breakfast, a snack (100 calorie pak), a smart ones (weight watcher tv dinner) for lunch, another snack, a smart ones for dinner, and then one more snack, that will only total up to 1000 calories a day. So, I'm going to try it for one week. I have to lose weight by the end of April. I'm in a wedding, and my dress fits, but it could fit even better if I lost a little more weight. Now, if only I could fit some exersice into my daily routine I'd be set.

4 comments:

~Joe said...

GOOD LUCK, I try to start diets but never know where to start,I give into tempation WAY to much :/

~Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Ugh. Time to get back on track for me too. I think you still look good though.

Bren's Blog said...

Thank you both ;) I'm doing pretty good so far. Trying to stick to the 1000 calorie a day thing, but at times it's hard. Monday I had the flu though, and I ended up losing 2 lbs, which is always nice, but then 2 days after that, I was back up the 2 lbs. Oh well.