Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I havn't posted in awhile. Havn't taken pictures in awhile. Feeling totally guilty for not having anything to post or write about. My days are filled with working till 5, then coming home to crazy silly kids who want their mommy to play with them and do nothing else. And all I want to do when I come home is spend as much time with them as possible. Maddie tells me about her day, while Chad reaches his little arms up to me saying "momma momma momma" until I pick him up.

Chad has been doing the cutest thing lately. He's going to be guitar player someday. He loves to play with Maddie's pink barbie guitar, he will watch Hannah Montana, play the guitar while Maddie sings and pretends she's Hannah. My goal this week is to get some batteries in my camera and capture this cute moment on camera, so that I can share it with all of you.

We've all been sick this week. Maddie's had a sore throat and has been running a high fever. Tonight she seems to be doing better. Still doesn't have much of an appetite though. Chad broke out in a rash last night but it went away after about an hour, and then broke out in another rash tonight, and it went away rather quickly. Not sure what this is from. I'm going to have to take him to see a dermotologist, he seems to be having some issues.

Maddie is standing here insisting to play ELMO on the computer, so I must close here. Will try and post more later this weekend, hopefully with some updated pictures.

No comments: