Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HOORAY FOR APPLES!


Tonight I was cutting up an apple for Chad, he just eats em up! And Maddie said "I want an apple momma!" I was like... huh? You want an apple? Since when do you like apples? I cut her up an apple and she ate the whole thing! I was shocked. Then after she ate it she asked for more! I'm now out of apples, LOL. Guess I will be making a trip to the store tonight for more apples. I'm telling you, this girl hardly eats! And when she does eat, it's nothing good for her. She lives on cheese and jelly bread. So sad. At least she will take her Hannah Montana vitamins, but seriously, when I saw her eat a whole apple I just wanted to cry tears of happiness. Now, if I could only get her to eat some vege's I will be estatic!

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

WOO HOO! Yay Maddie - hope she keep it up!

Kid's eating habits are maddening! One day mine will eat a whole apple - the next they wont touch it! Makes me crazy. Just have to keep giving them good options, I guess!