Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving

A little late on this post, but better late then never. Thanksgiving this year was great! A little less stressful this since we didn't have to clean clean clean. Just hopped in the car and off to Grandma's (my mom's) house we went. My job was to make the stuffing (which is my favorite, and has to be done just right!), cream corn (which consists of lots of butter, cream cheese and sugar!) and spinach dip (Chris's favorite!) So, I made the dip the night before and chopped up the vege's for the stuffing the night before also. So, it was almost all ready to go when we got to my mom's house. Maddie was excited to help make the vege casserole with grandma and Uncle Derek,
while Chad was off playing with his toys.
Jacob was in charge of the music, and things just fell into place from there.

I love Thanksgiving, not just because of the food, but it's always nice to spend time with family over great food and yummy wine. Here are some pic's from our day.








No comments: