Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Years Resolutions

So, I have a few new years resolutions.

1) Work out more!
2) Go back to blonde
3) Not to be so messy
4) Be more healthy!

1) So, today I went and bought my first ipod. I got the small ipod Shuffle, super cute, super small and easy to clip on to my sweatshirt or pants. We have a gym at our apt. complex and I never use it. I plan to start using it tomorrow to get a little headstart. I also went and bought some new work out clothes. Now I just need to buy good shoes to run in and I'll be set. I won't have any more excuses!


2) So, I'm already tired of being a brunette. My hairdresser is going to kill me when I tell her I want to go back to blonde. I'm sure it will take a few times to get it back to where it was. I'm sure she will try and change my mind. Chris loves it brown, but I just feel better as a blonde. What do you guys think?





3) So I admit, I'm a bit of a slob at times, and I don't pick up after myself. Our bedroom always has piles of clothes, usually clean ones that I just havn't gotten around to hanging up. I'm always leaving my shoes various places around the house, which usually results in me not being able to find them in the morning. I can never find where I put my keys, I feel like I'm a mess at times. Would love to get a handle on this asap!

4) Need to start eating healthier and getting the kids to try and eat healthier. We usually get takeout on nights work late (late for me is 5), it just seems easier to drive through the drive through (especially since Chris isn't into cooking) and would love to get Maddie out of her cheese addiction, oh, and jelly and butter sandwiches. Any suggestions please send them my way!!

What are your resolutions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine is to get to my goal of weight loss. To not cook so many frozen meals and to make more homemade stuff. To try new recipes.

I like you both ways as a blonde or a brunette. I do the same thing though. I will change and then always go back to blonde. It is almost comforting for me.LOL

Amy