Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trick-or-Treat Disney style!

Thursday we went to California Adventure for some Halloween fun (THANKS AMY!!!!) Here are some cute pic's of our night. I had never been to this, and was excited to go, and Maddie was so excited to wear her costume. When I asked Madison what she wanted to be for halloween, she said "I wanna be a DR!", I said, a Dr? Are you sure you don't want to be a princess or tinkerbell or something where you can dress up all girly?" And she said "No Momma!!! I want to be a Dr. so I can help people". I couldn't help but feel so proud over this, that my little girl wants to help people, and by being a Dr. for Halloween makes her feel important and special. It was so cute and she was the cutest Dr. (and I think the only dr.) there! Chad didn't dress up in his costume because it was kinda hot when we left the house. So he just wore his skelteton T from Target, plus it was comfy. Chad and Maddie were just getting over a cold, and I think Maddie and Chad must have gave me their cold, because I was miserable and stuffy and sneezy all night. The things you do for your kids in order for them to have fun.









2 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

HOW FUN! We're going Friday :]


-Desiree

Erin Burns said...

Looks like fun! That last pic of Maddie is pure joy. :)