Sunday, October 5, 2008

I know... I lag big time!

I've been meaning to blog, but just havn't had the time. Seems like ever since I started back to work full time, I don't have much time on the computer. And when I am on the computer, I'm checking e-mail and catching up w/ everyone else's blogs, myspace & facebook!

So, work has been busy. I try and leave by 4 everyday, some days if I'm lucky 3:30. I get home, and am of course greeted with happy screams and big kisses. We usually do an early dinner, which most often consists of take out or spaghetti or mac N cheese. I havn't mastered any creative dinners yet, nor do I plan on it, I hate cleaning up messes. Some nights we will go to disneyland and walk around. Some nights we will go over to my moms and do laundry. And some nights I come home, and we just hang out and play. I miss the kids so much during the day, so when I get home all I want to do is spend as much time with them. 8:00pm comes so quickly and that is Chad's bedtime. He still will go down w/ usually no fuss. He's down to just one nap a day, so he's usually ready for bedtime by 8. Anyways, that's pretty much what's been going on with me. Nothing new, nothing exciting. Here's a few cute pic's of the kids.



1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

I like your new pic at the top. Chad's mohawk is awesome! :)