Monday, October 27, 2008

Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch

Last year we went to the pumpkin patch at Tanaka Farms, and I told myself I would never go back because it was sooooo hot. I like the Pumpkin Patch way better at Irvine Park. But, Tanaka Farms is closer, so we went again this year.... and man was it HOT!!! The thing is there is no shade, the pumpkins are just spread out under the hot sun.

But, we had fun anyway. There were big piles of pumpkins for the kids to climb on


And they had a great petting zoo, where the animals weren't in cages, you could just walk around and pet them. I started getting a little nervous though when Chad would run up to a goat, I was afraid he was going to plop down on one and they would snap. I dont' know, do goats snap?





Maddie picked out the perfect pumpkin, and we were on our way!

1 comment:

Desiree Blake said...

Adorable pictures!

Looks like you guys had a blast!


:] Desiree