Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Slip-n-slide Sunday!

Saturday afternoon we went to a pool party for Maddie's friend Brandon who turned 3. I wasn't sure how Maddie would do in the big pool because she is kinda afraid of going under. At first she sat on the side of the pool for a few minutes. I was carrying Chad around and he loved it! Maddie saw that Chad wasn't afraid, and eventually let me carry her around too. She didn't want to get out! I unfortunately forgot my camera and missed out on some great pictures! So, on Sunday we were going to go to Chris's friends house and swim, but he never called us back, so we went to K-Mart and bought a slip-n-slide! Maddie had so much fun, and so did Chad. Chad got a kick out of crawling up and down the slip n slide and playing with the water coming out of the side. I even went down the slip n slide a few times myself. Chris got it on video, but sorry, can't post that, LOL! Here are some pic's of our fun day.