Friday, June 6, 2008

A few things...

This is a cute lil video of Chad eating spaghetti and just being silly. He's just recently developed this strange laugh, and I figured out last night what it reminded me of.... a dolphin! It's so funny. He does it a few times in this video. You will know what I'm talking about when you hear it. He does it all the time, it makes me laugh every time I hear it! So, Chad LOVES spaghetti! I think this is his favorite meal I make, which is GREAT because it's the easiest, and pretty much the only thing Maddie will eat, other then Mac N Cheese! Usually I will pile Chad's tray w/ a bunch of spaghetti, and let him go at it, but I had just bathed him, and wasn't about to put him back in the bathtub after dinner. I will have to get another video sometime of that, because it's always fun to watch little ones drown themselves in spaghetti!
Chad


This is usually how Chad looks after one of his spaghetti meals... Last weekend we had Jacob's birthday. We went to boomers which was fun, but he wasn't able to ride the go-karts by himself which was a bummer. He was pretty upset, but I still think he had a great time, especially when he saw what his dad and Lisa got him for his birthday! Maddie had fun playing miniature golf riding the train and the teacups... And here's Maddie in her princess get-up Daddy won her.. More pic's can be viewed on Myspace under Jacob's birthday! Let's see, what else. Oh.. Maddie was in one of her crazy moods the other day, and was jumping on the bed during NAP TIME, after we continuously told her to settle down, and she fell of the bed! She landed on one of Chris's music boxes. Here's a picture of her boo boo. SHE HASN'T JUMPED ON THE BED SINCE!

No comments: