Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chad's first hair cut

Today we took Chad to Cool Cuts for his very first hair cut.

I was a little hesitant at first, because I just love tossling his fine little baby hair. But, it was getting too long on the sides and overlapping his ears, and the back really needed cut, so Chris said, "hey, lets give him a Mohawk!" Oh boy, I was like... uh... okay.... a little scared to actually buzz the sides of his head. But, it's hair, right? It'll grow back.


I must say, he looks pretty darn cute!

Of course, I'm getting a lot of slack from some people all ready, but someday when lil Chad Maverick looks back at his baby pic's, he's gonna say "Wow, I had really cool parents for my first haircut to be a mohawk!


Let's hope anyway :)
Wonder what his next hair cut will be like?

2 comments:

Tara said...

It goes with the name. Maverick=mohawk. I think it is time to start calling him by the middle name. I wish Jacob would get one, just for the summer. I think he would look cute. He says he won't because Derek won't like it.
What did your mom think about it? I love it. Makes him look older though...

Nicole said...

I cut Eli 99% of the time and last summer he ALWAYS had a mohawk...I love it!