Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Good to be home!

Well, Chris has a job for a few days, so I've been home with the kids, and let me tell you, I'm in heaven! Work has been crazy, over 800 evictions in one month, we're at our all time high! So, being home with the kids this week is actually relaxing compared to the office (believe it or not). This is my day in a nutshell. 7am, Chad wakes, feed him, play. 8:30/9; Maddie wakes, feed her, watch TV, play, do laundry. 10am, put Chad down for a nap, play with Maddie, do some housework. 11:30, Chad wakes, give him a bottle/& lunch, make Maddie lunch... eat. Go outside, play, take a walk, play more. 2:30 Go inside, put both kids down for a nap, and rest a bit myself. 4:30/5, Chad usually wakes first, then Maddie. Give Chad a bottle, play, 5:30/6, Chris & grandma get home. Dinner. 7/7:30, bathtime, read books, eat snack, brush teeth, bedtime by 9:00. Work is just a constant rush it seems like. The day is over before I know it, which I guess is a good thing when your at work.

Today was so nice and hot outside that Maddie got the hose out. Chad was roaming around in his walker and he started to tip-toe into the water. I told Maddie DON'T GET YOUR BROTHER WET! I stepped inside the doorway really quick to grab the camera, because they were being so darn cute, and with just a blink of an eye, Maddie was hosing Chad off. OMG, poor little Chad. He was in such shock by the cold water that was splashing on his chest, that he didn't even cry at first. Thank god she didn't put the water over his head. I think she knew better then to do that. I really don't think she meant to get him wet, because she was hosing off the tray of his walker, and it was of course overflowing and splashing him and running down into his seat. So anyway, that was the end of the water for the day. Maybe tomorrow if it's hot we can try it again and I can get some pics!

No comments: