Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Week 2

So, we are on week two living at our new apt. Things are going well, other then the pesky little gnats/fruit fly's we have roaming around our kitchen! We have no pantry, so I don't have anywhere to put the fruit until it gets ripe, nor do I have anywhere to put our bread! There is no cupboard space here, it's getting rather cramped!! Also, there is some strange smell coming from the carpet...it's really making me sick to my stomach right now. I'm not sure what it is, possibly one of Chad's bottles leaked on the carpet, but they leaked at my moms house and we never have had this smell before. So, other then those two things, life has been pretty good.

Chris has been working hard trying to get his job finished, laying a block wall in dover shores. I pray he gets some referrals in that area, that would be awesome! I don't think he has anything lined up after he finishes this one... scary!

The kids love their new little house. Maddie thinks it's fun. She especially loves going night swimming with Daddy. And I love walking down to the pool sipping on a cocktail watching them :) Chad usually kicks back in the stroller and drinks his bottle. Then when we get back, it's time to put the little guy to bed. Maddie on the other hand has been having a hard time going to bed at night. Last night she didn't fall asleep until 12am! I feel like a terrible parent. I feel like she's cranky during the day because she doesn't get enough sleep. She goes down for her nap with no troubles. Maybe it's just a phase she's going through.

Well, I must figure out what to do with this carpet, is seriously stinks! Suggestions?

1 comment:

Tara said...

Maybe Nature's Miracle? They sell it at Petsmart I think. It's supposed to work on all types of odors.