Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!



My little boy,
Growing so fast! Already 2, where did the time go? You are such a little daredevil anymore! Always wanting to attempt anything and everything. Your love for skateboards is endless. You passion for cars is enormous, and your love for music is fascinating! You amaze me everyday Chad. You put a smile on everyones face, and your giggle is infectious! You always want everyone to be in the same room as you. You hate it when mommy goes to work in the mornings, that is why mommy tries to leave before you wake. It breaks my heart leaving every morning, I would love to give you big hugs and kisses, but it would hurt you too much when I leave. You even cry when daddy takes the trash out, and you cry "back, back" as in "come back". Your love for Maddie is so cute. When she leaves the room you will throw your hands in the air and say "airs Addison?" Your just too darn cute, I can't stand it! On the other hand, your tempers are hell! You get so angry you will throw stuff, hit stuff, you will even smack yourself in the face. You throw yourself on the floor, kick and scream like no ones business! Scares me because I'm afriad your going to hurt yourself or someone else in the process. Hopefully this is something you will grow out of baby boy. I hope you have a wonderful year pumpkin. Mommy loves you lots! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. xoxo

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

I'm sorry - but I am laughing at the "temper" parts of this letter...and know I am in store of some of the same as Wyatt grows! BOYS!!

Very sweet letter, Brenda. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!! Hope Disneyland was a blast!!