Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All over the place...

Chad is EVERYWHERE!

He's up on the couch, he's in his toybox, he's up on Maddie's bed, he climbs on our bed, he's trying to open doors, climbing up his highchair, just a wild little boy. We had it easy with Maddie. She never got into anything she wasn't suppose to. She was a very quite and easy going little girl. She loved to cuddle (and still to this day does). Chad on the other hand is loud, stubborn (don't get me wrong, Maddie has her stubborn moments too), and he's into everything.

I took Maddie and Chad to Tewinkle Park last night, and we havn't been since they re-did it, and I'm telling you, Chad couldn't seem to get enough of that place.

He was running everywhere, couldn't get to where he was going fast enough. Trying to climb up on everything he could get his little leg up on. His eyes were as big as saucers, he was in heaven! Maddie enjoyed herself also, she especially loved the big chair swings!

I'm so bummed! It's been a while since I've taken pictures, and my camera died after my 4th picture! So, I will have to take more pic's next time.

No comments: